Connect with Us
Learn more about the publications you can receive from Advancement Northwest and AFP Global.
Have some news to share? Email us!
Get insights on fundraising from trusted sources
- The Chronicle of Philanthropy – The newspaper of the nonprofit world
- Nonprofit Quarterly – Recent news and information in the nonprofit sector
- PND By Candid – News and jobs in the nonprofit sector
- Giving Tomorrow – Newsletter for planned giving professionals
- Puget Sound Business Journal – Weekly newspaper with coverage of the nonprofit sector
- The Nonprofit Times – Business publication for nonprofits
Regional nonprofit resources
- King County Center Nonprofit and Philanthropy Resource Center – Information on nonprofit organizations, fundraising and philanthropy
- Puget Sound Grantwriters Association – Regional association of grantseekers – bi-monthly meetings, trainings, conferences, listserv, freelancer list, job listings, resources for grantwriters
- Nonprofit Network of Southwest Washington – Regional association of fundraisers in Clark County – meetings, trainings, conferences, job listings
- Washington Nonprofits – A state association with trainings on fundraising and related topics.
- Washington Planned Giving Council – Regional association of planned gifts – monthly meetings, trainings, conferences, resources for planned giving programs
- Washington Secretary of State – Registered Charities Search – Organizations that fundraise in the state of Washington for charitable purposes are required to register with the Secretary of State’s Charities Program.
Other nonprofit resources
- Better Business Bureau for Charities and Donors – Evaluate charities and reports on programs
- Board Source – Holds annual conference for board members, fosters board leadership and provides resources for nonprofit board leaders
- CFRE International – Organization dedicated to setting standards in philanthropy through a valid and reliable certification process for fundraising professionals
- Charity Navigator – Evaluate the financial health of over 5,400 of America’s largest charities
- Council on Foundations – Resources, tools, webinars, and conferences that help bring legislators, educators, and other leaders together to accomplish philanthropic endeavors
- Foundation Center – Authority on organized philanthropy, connecting nonprofits and the grantmakers supporting them with tools and information
- The Giving Institute – Connects nonprofit thought leaders world-wide
- Guidestar – Analyze and evaluate nonprofits
- Network for Good – Donate and volunteer online, recruit donors and volunteers via the internet
- National Committee of Responsive Philanthropy – Independent watch-dog of foundations
- National Council of Nonprofits – the nation’s largest network of nonprofits, serving as a coordinator and mobilizer to help organizations achieve greater collective impact in local communities across the country
- NPower – Technology resources for nonprofits + consulting for nonprofits
- Urban Institute – Conducts and disseminates research on the role and impact of nonprofit organizations and philanthropy
- U.S. Government Nonprofit Information – Government grants, tax, and other information
Prospect Research Resources