Members, please login here.
If you are a member and haven’t registered on this website, you can register here.
You have reached the “Members Only” section of the website.
We have created a number of online tools to help you maximize your AFP Advancement Northwest membership, including:
- Learn about upcoming events
- Connect with other fundraising leaders through our member directory
- Manage your online profile, including updating usernames and passwords
– If you would like to update your username and password, you can do so in your chapter profile; however, if you have changes to any of your contact information, please contact National to update. We will receive those updates with the monthly download.
As an AFP Advancement Northwest member, you’ll receive a subscription to Advancing Philanthropy, a bi-monthly magazine published by AFP that’s full of practical information, useful tools and other resources to help you succeed.
AFP members also receive timely e-newsletters packed with the latest news and issues about the fundraising profession, including:
- AFP eWire – weekly e-newsletter sent every Wednesday to AFP members worldwide.
- Kaleidoscope – quarterly publication supporting AFP’s strategic goal of promoting diversity to donors, boards, and fundraisers.
- Te Informa – Spanish-language e-newsletter that covers fundraising issues of interest in Mexico and Latin America.