The Igniting Philanthropy Committee of AFP Advancement Northwest invites you to join them and local non-profit colleagues for this virtual networking event.
The event is open to nonprofit staff, board members, and volunteers and will provide opportunities to connect with each other along with an update on the AFP Igniting Philanthropy Series. With a goal of connecting and strengthening non-profit staff and volunteers, the session will involve structured break-out time and discussion time as well as more casual connection opportunities.
- Facilitated networking—connect with, learn from, and commiserate with colleagues who are facing the same challenges you are
- Hear an update on the AFP Igniting Philanthropy Series
- Stay connected and get updated from your peers
- Have fun!
Hosted by AFP Advancement Northwest Igniting Philanthropy Committee
- David Westerlund, David Westerlund LLC Consulting, Committee Chair, AFP Board member
- Jenn Daly, Northwest Youth Services
- Sara Chiabai, Whatcom Center for Philanthropy
- Tamara Tregoning, Unity Care Northwest
- Rachel Myers, Whatcom Center for Philanthropy
- Brad Tuininga, Skagit Valley College Foundation