When you sponsor AFP Advancement Northwest, you demonstrate your commitment to fostering a culture of giving in our region and promoting high ethical standards in fundraising. Your company also benefits from widespread recognition among Advancement Northwest members and people who attend our conferences, training programs, and other events.
AFP Advancement Northwest is one of the largest Association of Fundraising Professionals chapters in the world. Advancement Northwest, with over 500 members, advances the skills of development professionals to be leaders who fund raise so that they can transform communities locally and across the world.
Impact Sponsorships represent an opportunity to provide support to AFP Advancement Northwest year-round through promotional exposure on the website, in newsletters as well as recognition at all educational training programs, major events, and conferences.
View 2021 Organizational Impact Prospectus Purchase Sponsorship Packages
2021 National Philanthropy Day: Virtual Program
Networking Socials & In-Kind Opportunities
AFP Advancement Northwest’s Winter and Summer Socials are fabulous opportunities to connect with members, make new professional contacts and celebrate the work we all do to ensure that development professionals in our communities have the support they need to thrive. At last year’s 2020 Winter and Summer Socials we had 250 attendees.
Networking Socials Sponsor $2,500
• Logo recognition on Annual Meeting Winter Social and Summer Social event pages on AFP Advancement Northwest website
• Two Complimentary registrations to Winter and Summer Socials
• Company name recognition in promotional e-blasts, e-newsletters and social media
• Verbal recognition at both events
AFP Advancement Northwest welcomes the opportunity to form in-kind partnerships with companies and organizations that provide goods or services (such as vendor or catering) that would offset planned expenses of the organization. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- DEIA Training for Advancement Northwest Leadership: $15,000 Description: Ensure that Advancement Northwest Board members receive training and support to challenge their own biases and achieve personalized DEIA goals over the next year
- DEIA Communication in Budget: $15,000 Description: help us hire someone versed in anti-oppression storytelling to share the stories of Fundraisers on the Go, Member Scholars, and community partners that are often erased or silenced by dominant culture Support Development of Website Content: $10,000 Description: Support website content that chronicles the harmful and racist history of the nonprofit sector and suggests resources to help every agency move towards and anti-racist future
- DEIA Scholar Sponsorship: $5,000 Description: underwrite cost for 6 scholars to attend Advancement Northwest’s annual conference. Underwrite cost for 3 BIPOC Advancement NW members to take CFRE examination