Share your support and advance philanthropy by sponsoring or exhibiting with AFP Advancement Northwest
When you sponsor AFP Advancement Northwest, you demonstrate your commitment to fostering a culture of giving in our region and promoting high ethical standards in fundraising. Your company also benefits from widespread recognition among Advancement Northwest members and people who attend our conferences, training programs, and other events.
Organizational Impact Sponsorships
AFP Advancement Northwest is one of the largest Association of Fundraising Professionals chapters in the world. Advancement Northwest, with over 350 members, advances the skills of development professionals to be leaders who fund raise so that they can transform communities locally and across the world.
Impact Sponsorships, ranging from $20,000 to $5,000, represent an opportunity to provide support to AFP Advancement Northwest year-round through promotional exposure on the website, in newsletters as well as recognition at all educational training programs, major events, and conferences.
DEIA Investment Sponsorships
- DEIA Training for Advancement Northwest Leadership ($15,000): Ensure that Advancement Northwest Board members receive training and support to challenge their own biases and achieve personalized DEIA goals over the next year.
- DEIA Communications ($15,000): Help Advancement Northwest hire someone versed in anti-oppression storytelling to share the stories of the Fundraisers on the Go, Member Scholars, and community partnerships that are often erased or silenced by the dominant culture.
- Support Development of Website Content ($10,000): Support website content that chronicles the harmful and racist history of the nonprofit sector and suggests resources to help every agency move towards and anti-racist future.
- DEIA Scholar Sponsorship ($5,000): Help underwrite cost for six scholars to attend Advancement Northwest’s Annual Conference. Help underwrite cost for three BIPOC Advancement NW members to take CFRE examination.
2022 Annual Conference
AFP Advancement Northwest’s Annual Conference is a two-day regional gathering that offers intensive and comprehensive training and leading-edge content, specifically for nonprofit fundraisers. It provides two days of active learning, deep discussions, and inspired networking. The Conference is expected to draw 300+ attendees and will be our major professional development event of the year.
Networking Socials and Monthly Programs
Support AFP Advancement Northwest programs throughout the year!
- Networking Socials ($2,500): Our Winter and Summer Socials are fabulous opportunities to connect with members, make new professional contacts, and celebrate the work we all do. Help ensure that development professionals in our communities have the support they need to thrive. Our 2022 Socials are expected to draw 50+ people.
- Individual Monthly Program ($300): Our monthly programs include educational trainings, panel discussions, and opportunities to make professional connects.
- Newsletter Sponsor ($2,500): Our monthly newsletter reaches more than 4,500 fundraising professionals each month.
National Philanthropy Day
National Philanthropy Day provides an opportunity for those in the profession to celebrate the fundraising community and connect with their advancement peers across the Northwest. Sponsorship levels range from $10,000 to $600.
Advancement Northwest welcomes the opportunity to form in-kind partnerships with companies and organizations that provide goods or services (such as vendor or catering) that would offset planned expenses of the organization. Please contact email@example.com to learn more.