When you sponsor AFP Advancement Northwest, you demonstrate your commitment to fostering a culture of giving in our region and promoting high ethical standards in fundraising. Your company also benefits from widespread recognition among Advancement Northwest members and people who attend our conferences, training programs, and other events.Download 2020 Prospectus Purchase Sponsorship Packages
There are so many different ways to provide your support. For more detailed information about sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities, please download the 2020 Sponsor & Exhibitor Prospectus.
Impact Sponsorships represent an opportunity to provide support to AFP Advancement Northwest year-round through promotional exposure on the website, in newsletters as well as recognition at all educational training programs, major events, and conferences.
Purchase Sponsorship Packages
Annual Conference Sponsorships
AFP Advancement Northwest’s Annual Conference is a two-day regional gathering that offers intensive and comprehensive training and leading-edge content specifically for nonprofit fundraisers. The Conference is expected to draw more than 400 attendees and will be our only major professional development event of the year, with two days of active learning, deep discussions and inspired networking.
Event Sponsorships $3,000
• Sponsorship of one of the following (first come, first served)
• Reception Sponsor
• Day 1 Lightening Talks Sponsor
• Day 2 Lunch Sponsor with keynote speaker and awards ceremony
• Networking Breaks Sponsor
• Wi-Fi Sponsor
• Acessibility Sponsor
• Logo recognition as sponsor of chosen event on Conference webpage, e-blasts and program schedule
• Company logo on signage for chosen sponsored event
• Table display (6’) for marketing materials and all related exhibitor benefits
• Listing in promotion mailer (circulation 7,000+, mailing includes AFP Advancement Northwest, Puget Sound Grantwriters Association and Washington Planned Giving Council members)
• Quarter-page ad in the program booklet given to each attendee (deadlines apply)
Exhibitor 1 Day: $600 | 2 Days $1,000
• 6-ft table for marketing materials
• 1/8 page company listing and description of services in program booklet
• One complimentary registration
• Projection of your company logo onscreen during the event
• Hyperlinked name listing on Conference webpage
• Pre-registration and final attendee lists with mailing and e-mail addresses (sponsors and exhibitors may contact attendees by e-mail a maximum of two times)
Add-Ons (Available to Conference Sponsors & Exibitors Only)
Each item will have sponsor logo and Advancement Northwest logo
• USB Drives loaded with conference session slides | $2,000
• 600 notebooks and pens | $2,000
• Relaxation Station Sponsor | $1,500 (Pamper and rejuvenate conference attendees with the gift of a complimentary chair massage. Sponsor will receive logo recognition on signage)
• Tote-bags | $1,000
• Charging Station Sponsor | $750 (With Custom Branding $1,000)
National Philanthropy Day Celebration Event
Join more than 500 guests, corporate and civic leaders, socially active philanthropists and community volunteers as we pay tribute to the great contribution that philanthropy— and those individuals and organizations active in philanthropy— has made to our lives, our community, our nation, and our world.
Throughout the fall, more than 40,000 people in communities in the United States, Canada, and Mexico participate in more than 100 National Philanthropy Day celebrations. AFP Advancement Northwest’s celebration continues to be one of the largest and longstanding awards events. Join the many other companies, foundations, and individuals who are showing their commitment to cultivating a culture of giving in this region by becoming a National Philanthropy Day sponsor today!
Why Sponsor National Philanthropy Day?
As a National Philanthropy Day Sponsor, you will show your organization’s commitment to cultivating a culture of giving in this region. You’ll receive extensive sponsorship recognition in front of the state’s largest gathering of individual and institutional funders, board members, community volunteers, and not-for-profit leaders. You’ll also help support AFP Advancement Northwest’s work in promoting high ethical standards in fundraising, with proceeds dedicated to the chapter’s education, scholarship and diversity programs.
Media Sponsorship Opportunities
* Contingent upon receiving sponsorship form and logo by August 19, 2020. AFP Advancement Northwest welcomes the opportunity to form in-kind partnerships with media companies and organizations that provide promotional exposure for the National Philanthropy Day Celebration. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Core Programs and Trainings
Through our core programs and trainings, we offer a variety of learning opportunities for development professionals. Attendees learn about innovative approaches and emerging trends in the fundraising profession— from the most pressing and current challenges, to a deep dive into the essentials of building and executing a successful development program, no matter your organization’s size or budget.
Core Program Series Sponsor $3,000
Sponsorship of the following:
• Three lunch-based programs focused on the most relevant and pressing topics in the industry, targeted toward all levels of professional experience (anticipated attendance of 50 for each program)
• Fundamentals of Fundraising: a two-day intensive workshop for new professionals (anticipated attendance of 30)
• Logo on all program event webpages
• One complimentary registration to each program
• Opportunity to provide company brochures at registration table at each program
• Company name recognition in promotional e-blasts and social media
• Sponsor will be introduced, given the opportunity to address attendees (3 minute limit) Individual Program
Individual Program Sponsor $500
Sponsorship of the following:
• One individual lunch-based educational event from the list above
• Fundamentals of Fundraising: a two-day intensive listed above
• Benefits include:
• Logo recognition on event webpage
• One complimentary registration to sponsored training program
• Sponsor will be introduced, given the opportunity to address attendees (3 minute limit)
Networking Socials & In-Kind Opportunities
AFP Advancement Northwest’s Holiday and Summer Socials are fabulous opportunities to connect with members,
make new professional contacts and celebrate the work we all do to ensure that development professionals in our
communities have the support they need to thrive. Dates and locations are to be announced.
Social Sponsor $2,000
• Logo recognition on Annual Meeting Holiday Social or Summer Social event pages on AFP Advancement Northwest website
• Two complimentary registrations to Holiday or Summer Socials
• Opportunity to provide company brochures at registration table at all training programs
• Company name recognition in promotional e-blasts, e-newsletters and social media
• Verbal recognition at each event
AFP Advancement Northwest welcomes the opportunity to form in-kind partnerships with companies and
organizations that provide goods or services (such as vendor or catering) that would offset planned expenses of
the organization. Please contact email@example.com to learn more.